Hot Wheels cars and vehicles from Forza Horizon 5 are one of the highlights of the new DLC. But, you only start with one of them, so you’re probably wondering how to unlock all Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels cars and vehicles.
Well, luckily, you won’t have to worry about slippages and luck. The major new vehicles can all be unlocked by completing various Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels missions. Some of them are easy to get, but others might take a bit of practice and allow you to really think back to your childhood and unleash your finesse while driving a Hot Wheels car.
This guide will cover the missions you need to complete to unlock all the Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels cars and vehiclesso you know how much time you have left before you can grab your favorite.
How to Unlock All Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels Cars and Vehicles
There are unlockable cars and vehicles in Forza Horizon 5’s Hot Wheels DLC. They are unlocked in the following ways:
- Hot Wheels Baja Bone Shaker 2013 – unlocked at the start of the DLC
- Hot Wheels Naash Metropolitan Custom – complete the Rookie rank mission Chapter 1: The Beginning
- Hot Wheels Deora II 2000 – complete the Rookie rank mission Here We Pro
- Hot Wheels Ford F-5 Hot Rod Double Customized – complete the Pro Rank Mission Chapter 2: The Iconic Orange Runway
- Hot Wheels rip rod – Complete the Pro Rank Mission Chapter 3: The Serpent and the Mongoose
- Schuppan 926CR – Complete the Pro rank mission Great Expertise
We’re still going through the DLC, so this guide will be updated with additional information and how to unlock the rest of the cars once we have those details.
For more on the DLC beyond our Forza Horizon 5 guide on how to unlock all cars and vehicles, check out a full overview of the Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels map and Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels Academy leaderboards that you can climb.